Wednesday, October 14, 2009

hypnosis induction

Ok so I am kind of a hypnosis geek. Not sure how that all started but it has too much momentum to stop! I am currently taking a course by a guy named Clifford Mee. Really cool stuff takes a lot from Igor Ledochowski and Milton H Erickson, two famous hypnotists. This stuff is used by swat teams to control criminals. Amazing. But anyways, I do like normal things too. My girlfriend and I love to travel. I love music. Hanging and playing basketball with my friends. So I hope this blog turns into a lot of things and not just hypnosis but I am going to keep a journal of my journeys here. So welcome and thanks for checking in. If you are interested in hypnosis check out the following:

hypnosis info

2 comments:

  1. Can you seen this movie on youtube ?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CyY8sFDKWg

    it works if u let it work i feel wonderfull,

    This is great !

    hypnosis induction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a good hypnotic induction video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i8RFTb4EdE

    ReplyDelete